Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
"Flux RSS du Forum"

Online Gaming Lurking

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Publications -> Droit Notarial et Immobilier
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Nov - 09:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: Online Gaming Lurking Répondre en citant

I've been playing some COD4 online and the server that I get the best of, with a lot of fun and good times. What I'm wondering about anonymously on the server. 

The game is less than legitimate, but the interesting thing is my 2 roommates have the same game with the same CD and we can play at the same time. However, sometimes I do not know where they are.

I logged onto the server with a different user's name. Told me that he had 'tools' that can detect my presence and tempt me. What tool is this and how do I get around it? is it IP? CD Key? User profile?

I did not find the right solution from the internet.
References:

https://www.hellboundhackers.org/forum/online_gaming_lurking-43-15550_0.htm…

demo video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Nov - 09:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Publications -> Droit Notarial et Immobilier Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation