Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
"Flux RSS du Forum"

What to do regarding an alleged overpayment?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Publications -> Droit du Travail
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 16:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: What to do regarding an alleged overpayment? Répondre en citant

Hi,
  I worked for a local hospice as an RN case manager for approximately 11 months. When I was hired, I was told I would be making $32-$32.50/hr. No word about it being a salary position. Orientation was awful. For several months, I and most of the other nurses were overworked. Management was rarely available. I did not find out until a couple months before my termination, that I was supposed to right down on this graph, every visit made when on-call and what type of visit made. Trying to get caught up on charting was hard enough much less having to go back approximately 7 months at that time and write them all down. I was terminated before I had a chance. I just recently received a warrent in debt for approximately $350 for over payment. I'm not even sure when that occurred. I have attempted to call the company and left several messages. The first message, I told them to call me between a certain time, which was my lunch break. The woman called me 1 time an hour before the time I stated, therefore I could not answer the phone. I am in orientation at my new job so I cant just answer when they want to call. I did return the call several times but unable to talk to her. Just want to know what I should do. I have been out a work and just recently started my new job. I do not have money to repay them at this time, plus they owe me but I returned much of my papers with dates and such due to HIPAA..

For More Details: Lean Management Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 16:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Publications -> Droit du Travail Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation