Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
"Flux RSS du Forum"

St. Kitts various questions

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Publications -> Divers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Invité
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 09:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: St. Kitts various questions Répondre en citant

Greetings! First of all, we are excited to be visiting St. Kitts over the Thanksgiving week. This is the first time we will have been there. So I have the following questions. Thank you in advance for any suggestions and advice.

1. Is there time zone eastern standard time? We live in Maine, USA.

2. Will american electronics work with their plug ins? We are staying at Marriott Beach Club.

3. We arrive at 9:33 p.m. Do we have to go through customs? How do I find a way to get to the

hotel late at night? Will there be taxi service?

4. I was looking at Beach Club Resort's map and the condos in front of the ocean are Jessup,

Westbury, Palmetto and Trinity. We have a 12 y.o., would like to be buy the pool but also want

to have a good view of the ocean. Can anyone chime in on their experiences with any of

these buildings?

5. Is their water potable? I'm scared of getting sick!

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g147374-i541-k11005052-St_Kitts_various_questions-St_Kitts_St_Kitts_and_Nevis.html

Sales Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 09:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Publications -> Divers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation